Message from the Editor
NEW Digital Magazine: War Cry Online
Must life be a struggle?
When difficulties mount, when even getting up in the morning seems pointless, when the future looks bleak, the questions come: “Why must life be so hard?” “Why is it so unfair?” “If there is a God, why would He subject us to this?”
The latest edition of “War Cry Online” shows how people wrestle with difficulties and find reason to grow. God is a refining fire, who brings people to knowledge of Himself through adversity. In this issue:
- How someone with depression learns to work through it
- How a woman tries to overcome anger with forgiveness
- What to do—and not do—for a sick friend
- How a new center in Ghana helps the disabled become independent
- What the Army is doing to fight sexual trafficking.
May you find answers in this edition that draw you closer to the love that longs to emanate through everything great and small. Subscribe free today!